22.1.09

Treasure Ur TIME

Wat a time ? It Flies... This is my first post of the year 09, I dont realize it moves so fast like that ! however, New year, it is supposed to get some changed and betterment of my stuffs; hwever, til now i havent seen sth had changed to be wonderful yet ! Hop it wil be very sooner !

Jus let me say Congr. to my friend who had jus got a very best news for his very begining of New year 09 that he won a Master scholarship in Japan. (Actually, I felt that he would pass since he had pass the 1st test.) Wish u all the best luck in ur Future study na, Panha :) cheer

Jus have noticed that, Valen has got marriaged for 1month hoy... hhehehe congr !!!
hope to hear good news from Sweet Couple soon :):):)

By passed had TIME, now CPA class is resumed... Breaking time flied so fast, Yet, I havent enjoyed as i wish to. By the way, I was so glad to hav known and welcomed a friend from Vietnam, who visited Cambodia for her Job Mission for 1 month. I can say that it was a great time during my breaking time from school. I had joined dinner with her and other friends n went to sing together ! Now she went back to her sweet country, remained us wonderful memories for the begining of New Year 09 :):):) ; she had promised us that she would drive us for a visit in Hanoi, If we hav chanced to visit there :) ; I wish i could visit her in Vietam. hehehhe :)
Wish u BEST Luck, TRANG :):):)


Thank, Chamnap for taking this photo for me





After having small snack, jus take photo leng tov !


Wish u all hav a good time from now on (">)
Jus Remember that Wonderful time flies so FAST...
Treasure ur times... Forget all the worse time u had !
Enjoy urself !
Be FANTASTIC 4urself :):):)

10 comments:

ou.sokpanha said...

ិIsn't it good to have friends from abroad? I think it's cool, right? Keep that friendship and never let it ends.

Friendship forever!!!!

ou.sokpanha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophornvichet said...

Sure, M so glad to be her friend.
Must treasure it !

Cheer !

Unknown said...

Time really flies.. we have to treasure the time we have hehe ... Eh, who is she by the way??? not ur...??? lolz... kidding!

TD said...

is it not Beeru beeru?
enjoy as much as u can.

P.S. Great that Panha doesn't mind (or did he notice?) It becomes a congrats to Phana, not Panha...my second thought, typo? or s.1 else?
Must b a typo...

Sophornvichet said...

Ice: She is a my friend's college, who works for Grant Thornton.
By the way. She works for Grant Thornton, an audit firm, in Vietnam; and she came here to work for her job mission in Cambodia Branch.

TD: sory, dat's techniqucal mistake, not my typing mistake, Kidding ! now edit ready.
Panha wont mind, as he is so kind :)

Barbie said...

Good to see you're having a good time ^ ^ Yeah, this is the first post for the 2009! and looking forward to read the 2nd, the 3rd... posts of yours heh heh ^ ^

Congrats to your frn as well! and I'm here to say Kong Xi Fa Cai to you! Have a nice holiday, Vichet! ^ ^

Anonymous said...

dude, you seem to have great fun. i'd love to see more of your post.

Sophornvichet said...

Barbie : Not really Barbie, not so fun, as i wish for !
kong Xi Fa Cai to u and everyone !
hez.. princes, wil u go anywhr for ur breaking time ?
u now free hoy... dont hav to study or do anything !
Sound so wonderful to u :)
wana hav breaking time like u de neng :)
enjoy na !

Sophornvichet said...

potato: hw r u doing so far ?
never heard from u . hw abt ur stuffs there ? hop everything fine na.
by the way, thank for dropping by !