28.5.09

Y do i CARE ?

Another question come up in my mind again....
hwever, i dont know hw to answer this question !
There is no reasons to me...but it seems like there is sth push me to do that !
Although i no there is no result...posibly negative for wat i have done ! Or mayb i jus to to comfort my heart which alw insist me to do this n that !
Nothing can be meaned something ?
OF course, it means Nothing to s.o but it is much worth to ME...
it's nothing but it realy does to ME !!!
At last, i cant answer y i do care ?

Ps: mayb it is such a stupid think- that's ME !

2 comments:

TD said...

again? sad title.
Y do u care? u do know the answer or don't know...sth wrong with ya 2nd sentence...

but well, u care cuz u like to care. And since u know it des mean sth to u..that's it! the answer is in there.

Sophornvichet said...

m delimma as i am fighting with my both senses...
Do or not to do ?

p.s: yep my mistake, wrong sentense_ Thank !