2.9.08

Birthday (",)(",)(",)

Hw GROOVY it is (">)(">)(">)
Thank to all of u for ur WISHES & Posting for me !
I feel so warmed to see all of ur wishes.
Although it is jus a posting, it makes me feel so touched to those WORDINGS...


For me as a Sweet Memory...as there were too much was handed to me on this day.
Heartfelt Thanks LPP (",)


With Sth that could not express in WORDs !

Nothing but GREAT inside...


Thanks Lilo for Keeping me company for my special day !!!


Does he looks cheerful ???
It seems his birthday...hahahha

HERE is CAKES for all of US:
LOOK YUMMY !!!


Wish to get LOVE from everyone !!!


Kity-love Cake


Cheer up with this three GUYs !!!
This is Tiger's birthday !!!




For all of U...Thanks (">)(">)(">)
Best Wishes to ME !
Hav a great FANTASTIC time !!!

P.S: U can choose anyone of CAKE u like !!!
Yummy...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm, V70, happy birthday to ya, friend! :)

Sophornvichet said...

Thank Ice.B !
Hapy birthday to you too...
Best wished to Us...

TD said...

loy nas nor,,all warm wishes , n yummy cake...tver mech ban eat tov nor????
(*.*)

Sophornvichet said...

TD: v had ate cakesssss hoy tar (Num Krouk nos ey)
hikhik... :)