17.9.08

Sep 6, 2008_IFL Graduation

It took 4years to complete this course...hwever, i confess that it was so tired n stressful...during the course since year 1-4 . Finaly, i hav successfully completed n got this chance to attend this graduation ceremony !!!
Thank for all UR Encourage & cheering !!!








My friends from A4.1

Can u Find me ???

Hez.. pheary Who r u looking for ???


Let's Cheer up together !!!
P.S: These photos i got from Sohour, Pheary & IFL.
I had brought my camera too but hadnt used it. :(

4 comments:

MarshMarllow6338 said...

Nice pics!!! I am going to post some in my blog so maybe you may wanna copy and upload here or keep them for good:-)

Sophornvichet said...

thank ven, n m waithing to see more pic in ur blog !
cheer !

Anonymous said...

Hey, i think u failed to mention that one of the photos here is from me.

Sophornvichet said...

oh sory pheary, forget man neng.
hez... i hav editted hoy, n added another photo of u !!!
by the way, could i hav a photo which i took with u !